PLEASE NOTE TOURNAMENT FORMATS, ENTRY FEES, AND GUARANTEES MAY BE CUSTOMIZED FOR A SPECIFIC EVENT. PLEASE SEE TOURNAMENT FLYER FOR EXACT INFORMTION.
4-game mini-marathon house shot events
SCRATCH OR HANDICAP CASH Entry Fee: $90 pre-registered/$100 walk-in
*PLEASE NOTE ALL ENTRIES PAID WITH A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD WILL INCUR A $4 CONVENIENCE FEE
- Singles event with everyone bowling 4 games across 8 lanes
- 3 different events will run at the same time: 2 handicap and 1 scratch (open tournament.) The 2 handicap events will be created by dividing the handicap field in half by that day's average of all handicap entries.
- Handicap prize list will payout using a 1 in 4 ratio (minimum $100.) Total pin fall + handicap (90% of 210) determines prize list position. There is no finals.
- Top prizes will pay $1,000 & $500 with 50 entries per event
- The total of the 4 scratch games will determine final cashing position in the scratch event (no finals.)
- Eligible bowlers may compete in both scratch and handicap and will receive a $10 discount off the combined entry fee.
- The tournament pattern used will be the house shot or a recreational pattern.
- Brackets (scratch and 2 sets of handicap brackets (open and 50 & over), pots, and eliminator will be available.
SPORT SHOT EVENTS
CASH ENTRY FEES: $80-1ST ENtry*/$70 re-entry
*PLEASE NOTE ALL ENTRIES PAID WITH A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD WILL INCUR A $3 CONVENIENCE FEE
- Singles event with everyone bowling 3 games across 6 lanes
- Each squad is its own separate qualifier with 1 in 8 advancing and 1 in 4 cashing (minimum $80)
- Both squad leaders will earn 1 bye and skip the first round of the finals
- The highest 6-game series (must bowl both squads) by a non-finalist will be added to the finals (wildcard bonus)
- 1 in 8 women, from both squads combined, are guaranteed to advance to the finals
- One senior (age 50+) is guaranteed to be in the final shootout and compete for the $1,000 top prize
- Prize list position is determined by adding the 3 game scratch total, handicap (90% of 210), & bonus pins earned.
- Finals are 1 round with the top 50% advancing to the final shootout and joining the squad leader.
- Lanes will be stripped and oiled prior to the first squad using an announced sport shot pattern.
- LIGBT sport shot events are open to amateur bowlers that have a 2-year composite average of 230 or less.
- Handicap pots, handicap eliminator, and $5 handicap brackets will be offered.